Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The VB House Tour!

One of my girlfriend's from high school did a house tour recently on her Blog "The Little Family" and inspired me to do one too :)  I have to admit after working so hard during Half Baked Co.'s busy season, it feels nice to relax in a nice comfy home that Prescott and I have truly made our own.  We have done a lot of DIY projects including painting, changing out lighting fixtures, adding new stainless steel appliances and basically furnishing it from the ground up.  

While it is super nice to have a home like this, over the past few weeks it has become very clear to me that the most important part of a home is those that are in it.  That is what I cherish more than all the pretty little decorated details (although I do love those too!).  Hope y'all enjoy the VB House Tour and as always, I still have a to-do list a mile long of more projects that need to be done (like painting the rest of our white walls, adding crown molding, upgrading some counter surfaces and a few other things!), but for now I am working on patience and just enjoying my time with all my amazing family and friends.

Sorry if that sounds super cheesy and sappy :D

My Sanctuary!

Our Memory Wall

Fun Little Nook

The Living Room

The Dining Room

The Loft - needs paint!!!

Our Lovely Guest Room

Our Master Retreat

Our Front Porch

View from our Master Balcony!

The Front of Our House (before we bought it)

The Back of our House

No comments:

Post a Comment