Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kitchen Updates!

Well, this might be my favorite post ever!  I have finally finished our kitchen and can honestly say that I now have the chef's kitchen of my dreams.  Although, it took over two years to put it all together, it was so worth the wait and I could not be more happy with the end result.  

It is amazing what a difference painting the cabinets, changing the appliances and adding crown moulding has made to this space.  I spend most of my time in this room of our home, which is why it was a priority to us and I can now say that I truly love being in that kitchen even more than ever.

Original Kitchen

Updated Kitchen

Before Painted Cabinets and Crown Moulding

After Painted Cabinets and Crown Moulding

Kitchen Island

Fresh Flowers

Our little Winston enjoying the new kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment