Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lawson at 2 Months!


Here is our little cutie pie at 2 months!  I know he is gonna kill me someday for dressing him up in all these silly hats but he just looks so darn cute in them that I can't help it.  

From last month to this month Lawson has grown so much and in so many different ways.  He is now 10 pounds and 22" and has become more vocal and alert with every day.  In fact, this morning Prescott and I woke up to a smiley giggling baby, which was a first!  

I am so thankful to see our little guy happy after such a rough past couple of days... Lawson got his first shots this week and I can only describe that as a horrible experience!   He cried like I've never heard him cry before so naturally, like any first time mother, I started crying like a baby too, no pun intended.  Now I know why people say seeing your child in pain is the worst because it truly is the WORST.

He then continued to cry (and I mean inconsolable screaming tears) throughout the afternoon and into the evening with a 101 degree fever, which our pediatrician warned us that he might be fussy and get a temperature, but I think that was putting it a bit more mildly than accurately.  

Also, this month Lawson had visits from all his grandparents, celebrated his grandpa's birthday, went bowling for the first time, experienced his first walk in daddy's baby bjorn, oh and decorated his first cake, lol. Lots of excitement and much more to come next month, I'm sure.  Can't wait to see what our little man has in store for us :)

Lawson helping mommy at the bakery

Lawson loves going on walks in mommy's Bugaboo

And in daddy's Baby Bjorn!

Sleep walking with Papa

Celebrating with Grandpa

And he slept at the bowling alley with all that noise?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment