Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lawson's First Birthday!


We had Lawson's first birthday at the almost finished new bakery and it was so much fun!  Lots of stress and pressure (all put on by myself!) planning it but in the end I was super happy with how it all turned out and it was worth every fret to make it perfect for our little guy.  

From the invitations to the formal attire to the sprinkle rimmed champagne and milk shooters, every detail oozed with excitement!  Lawson had a blast being the center of attention despite being sick (poor guy!) and roamed every wall of the big new bakery space like he owned the place.  Which I guess technically he does ;)

We are so thankful to everyone who came to be a part of such a special occasion.  I think I put more effort into this thing than my own wedding and was happy to share it with everyone.  I guess that's what happens when you have a kid, you want everything to be so special for them.

Although, I have to say I am thankful that it is over and now I just can't wait until the bakery is fully finished so that this now sick mama can get some rest and a legit break from nonstop 24/7 chaos!  

Lawson's year in review to come next, along with thank you cards for all of Lawson's incredibly generous birthday gifts, but I'll be honest both of those things might not happen until March, LOL, sorry!

Until then, enjoy all the fun photos we took of Lawson's partay :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment