Sunday, February 1, 2015

Construction, construction, construction!


This past month has been nonstop with an almost walking 11 month old, overseeing all the orders at the current bakery and all the construction at the new bakery.  Not to mention, someone has a first birthday in just ONE week, so I have to plan that and we are in major crunch time to have the new bakery ready for his party.  I can't really complain though, as I did do this to myself, but I think two bakeries and a baby might have been a bit much to try to do all in one year!  

However, I am so proud of what I have and don't think I would trade it for any other way.  I am super thankful for everything Prescott and I have built, created and solely nurtured on our own and couldn't feel more fulfilled.  Thankfully I have the most supportive husband in the World, a handful of great friends close by and an amazing team at the bakery, I couldn't do all of this without them.  Next year I am slowing things down though and hopefully taking a vacation!!!

New pics of the finished bakery and Lawson's first birthday party to come soon :)








No comments:

Post a Comment