Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lawson at 17 Months!


Lawson has reached a new level of cuteness lately, both in his looks and personality.  This week he got his first big boy styled hair cut and I have never been so sensitive or emotional about a haircut in my life!  It made me feel as though he had completely grown up on me, where did my little baby boy go? 

He is a total full on toddler now that loves to get into everything (see images below, lol!).  His favorite things to do now are read books, eat lollypops, go to the beach and the park, get into all the cabinets and take everything out of them, bake with mommy and take naps with daddy.  He is turning into such a ham and constantly cracking Prescott and I up.  

We are all getting very excited for our first real summer vacation since Lawson has been born and are just counting down the days.  It will also be the first time that I will have left the new bakery to go on a full week vacation out of the country, so I am a little nervous about that, but know that everything will be fine.  I have a great team there and just have to let go and trust in them, which is hard for such a controlling and involved business owner as myself!  

I have to say, I have never had so much fun packing though and not for myself but for Lawson.  The boy toddler clothes I found have truly exceeded all my expectations.  I am obsessed with each one of his outfits :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment