Saturday, March 17, 2012

Banana, Peanut Butter & Honey Yogurt Shake

My favorite combo of all time is banana and peanut butter with a touch of honey and luckily it is a very healthy snack full of protein, potassium and the right kind of Omega packed fat that our bodies need.  So, when I was trying to come up with more tasty smoothie shakes this immediately came to mind and I have to admit I am kind of addicted now.  Since I discovered this, I have made it three days in a row, lol!  I have a few other addictive recipes that I am going to share with you next week that are also great for you and sooo yummy.

For 1 Individual Serving:
Blend 1 large ripe banana, 1 cup fat free frozen yogurt, 1 heaping tablespoon of all-natural no-stir peanut butter, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1/4 cup of fat free or 2% milk to your desired consistency
(you can kind of make this how you like it, if you want more peanut butter add more and blend, more frozen yogurt, go for it, just add a little more milk to make sure it comes to the proper consistency)

* Warning you WILL want more, so multiply the recipe if you want a larger serving ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment