Friday, March 23, 2012

DIY Easter Wreath


This was a fun little DIY Easter project that I did with a leftover fall wreath from our wedding that we had bought at Michael's.  Since I had 2 of them and we only have one front door, I decided to make one of them a Spring themed wreath. 

So, I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics and bought the pastel colored eggs with an online 40% off coupon (FYI you can use your iphone to look up the coupon on their website and then just show the check out person the code on your phone's screen, sooo easy and savvy!)

Then, all you have to do is hot glue the eggs on and I added intertwined colored satin ribbon in spring colors for a little more pizazz :)  That's it!  Same look as some that they had already made in store for a fraction of the cost and hardly any work at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment