Thursday, March 8, 2012

Super Healthy & Beautifying Salad

This salad is full of healthy goodness that will make your body, hair and skin glow.  I made enough to eat off for a week's worth of lunches.  I find that if I have it made and easy to grab, I will be more likely to choose it, as opposed to a less nutritious pantry item.  So glad I did because the flavors get even richer every day.

items you will need (all can be found at Trader Joe's)

1. Dump the whole container of marinated mozzarella balls (including the liquid) into your bowl 

2. Halve the heirloom tomatoes

3. Throw them into the bowl 

4. Halve the kalamata olives

5. Throw them into the bowl

6. Drain the can of garbanzo beans and throw them into the bowl

7. Drain the artichokes and throw them into the bowl

8. Drizzle with a little balsalmic vinegar and toss

9. Cover and throw into the fridge

* Best eaten 24 hours after prepared so that the flavors have time to soak in and stays fresh up to 5-7 days

1 comment: