Monday, March 26, 2012

Homemade Banana Puddin' Pie VLOG


Okay, so I caved and am doing a VLOG (video blog) for one of my favorite southern desserts, Banana Pudding!

I was inspired by one of my friends Nina's blog, "Peace, Love and Good Food"to do a vlog and am so glad that I did because now y'all can actually see, not just read about, each step to making the yummiest homemade banana pudding recipe EVER!

I also brought this to one of my other favorite friends/bloggers, Genevieve's dinner party and it was a hit - all plates were scraped cleaned :)  Hope y'all enjoy this video blog and actually make this delicious dessert because it is sooo worth it.

Ingredients are listed below to make it easier for those of you who decide to make this...
1 box reduced-fat Nilla wafers
3 RIPE sliced bananas (yellow with a few brown spots)
8 oz. tub of Cool Whip Lite
4 egg yolks
2 cups 2% milk
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purp flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon Smart Balance (or butter)


2 comments:

  1. omg I vouch for this recipe--its DELICIOUS!!!! carolyn you are so cute on this video. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!!!! This is so great. I'm glad you posted this :) Now I need banana pudding :)

    ReplyDelete