Saturday, March 10, 2012

Black Forrest FroYo Shake

Hooray! I couldn't resist... I just had to get the bullet duo deal and they came today.  Here is the first recipe I made in Prescott and I's adult magic bullet (someday, I will put that baby bullet to use, too!)  Chauncey, is very disappointed that the box didn't come with a kitty bullet :D

I figured I would start slow with some yummy and healthy milkshakes and then gradually work my way to healthier and hopefully as yummy fruit smoothies.  This one was super tasty though, not sure that an all fruit smoothie can beat this, but we shall see.

Recipe:
1 1/2 cups chocolate fudge brownie froyo
splash of nonfat milk, almond milk or soymilk (whatever you have on hand)
handful of frozen dark pitted sweet cherries

Throw into a blender or MAGIC BULLET and go to town until it is at the right consistency, add more milk as needed.






No comments:

Post a Comment